Relevance to current events
- The disaster in Japan revives old questions about hierarchy, responsibility, effectiveness.
- Graphic designers / information designers are trained to clarify communication.
- Could, or should metadesigners also assist in the design of
- 1. data gathering?
- 2. data flow?
- 3. data presentation?
- 4. information presentation?
If you have expertise here - please can you help in this specific (Japan) context?
- We see massive upheavals in the Middle East - will they inspire innovative solutions?
- What would a more creative democracy look like?
Return to SNU-KHU workshop theme
Return to 27th May 2011 timetable
Return to TDBU briefing introduction
Return to Top Down briefing
Return to Bottom Up briefing
Return to homepage