Frequently Asked Questions
this will grow once people ask us questions.....frequently
Why is the website so sparse?
- You may not have enough privileges to see all of the pages
- Many parts are visible only to our authors, or site administrators.
- All have agreed to abide by Creative Commons
How do I become a member?
Can you help me use the website?
Why did we chose Wiki?
- Blogging and social networking websites are very useful for organizations like ours.
- We use Facebook and Twitter to provoke ideas, announce events and keep in touch with people.
- We also use Wikipedia as a public space for re-defining our mission and agenda.
- However, co-authoring is vitally important to the shared development of metadesign.
- Unfortunately, none of the above formats make co-authoring easy or effective enough.
Wikis encourages co-authoring
Return to website introduction
Return to home