the sharing of a creative act
- We believe that co-authorship is an important aspect of metadesign.
- Our idea of sympoiesis (download full article) emphasises the team benefits from co-authoring.
- Julia Lockheart is our main consultant on this topic.
- Julia coordinates Writing-PAD Network (see our website)
Thinking through Writing
- Co-authoring within metadesign uses writing tools to develop team synergies. The outcomes are synergies which are valuable and unpredictable by the individual participants. For us, this is true co-authoring.
- recent workshops have included tools for whole body visualisations of the written word.
- See John's suggestion for how members might integrate discussions into tools.
See other downloadable articles
Return to using this website
Return to resources
Return to home