- This proposal is an outcome of the metadesigning for children initiative.
- It uses the 'storybook' genre to stimulate listener (child) and narrator (adult) in different ways.
- To strengthen bonds between parent and child by encouraging them to learn with, and learn from, one another.
- To encourage pre-literate listeners and post-literate carers/parents to play with questions & imaginative answers.
- To value curiosity and fun in a heutogogic approach (i.e. learning how to learn).
See John's ideas for stories