The Network's Structure
The four different levels within the hierarchy
- Visitors are anonymous non-members who can browse selected pages of the website
- They will not have signed up to the membership agreement
- They will not be able to modify, upload, or co-author the website's content
- Everyone should be able to see their homepage
- Registered members will have signed the membership agreement
- They will be able to see more of the website and are visible by name
- They do not have sufficient privileges to co-author, upload, or modify the website.
- Members (and above) can see their members' homepage
- Application for membership may entail submitting a personal statement of interest.
- Co-authors have all of the privileges of members and are trusted contributors.
- They also have carry administrative responsibility for editorial order within the website.
- You can see the co-authors homepage only if you are an administrator or higher
- Becoming a co-author may entail submitting a proposal, original essay, theory, method or article.
- Managers are administrators who maintain the technical and design aspects of the website.
- They have no special homepage.
Return to home