Apologies - small attendance needed for this event
- Is there a generation gap in the way practitioners think about metadesigning?
- Does it show that we learn within the particular context and values of our era?
- Or are there age-related patterns of thinking that may colour our perceptions?
- What can we learn from these experiments? We hope to be surprised...
- Will we be able to apply these findings to the benefit of all? - watch this space.
- Metadesign thrives on diversity because it is a great source of new synergies.
- However, diversity should not mean isolated bits - differences should be connectable.
- Talk to us if you agree - or disagree - or have a strong interest in this topic...
- We don't like being exclusive and promise to share our findings with you later
- This will be a synergy workshop led by Yahuei Yang and Hsien-te Chou
- Time: March 25th - London location? - email ann at metadesigners.org
Return to home