Swansea Hosts Research Centre
CONTACT: info at metadesigners.org
This Metadesign Research Centre will be known as 'MRC Wales'. The launch was kindly supported by the ATiC project. The Metadesign Team will develop a research agenda aims supports the aims of the Welsh Assembly's Well-being of Future Generations Act (2015). The scope of the Act includes, but is broader than, issues of:
- environmental sustainability
- racial equality.
THE ACT'S SEVEN KEY CRITERIA
- A globally responsible Wales
- A prosperous Wales
- A Wales of vibrant culture and thriving Welsh Language
- A resilient Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- Guests included individual experts, enterprises and charities working within the life sciences sector.